Texas Business Starter Package with Notary Signing Agent Mentorship
Package includes the Texas Notary Public Workshop, Advance Course, and Notary Signing Agent Mentorship.
Texas Business Starter Package
Includes Ten (10) Week Notary Signing Agent Business Mentorship Program
- Texas Notary Public Workshop and Advance Course Bundle - $150
- Notary Signing Agent Business Mentorship (10 weeks) - $375
- This training package is for Texas Notaries who are primarily interested in starting a Notary Signing Agent Business and may need some refresher training, on Texas Notary Public laws and rules.
- You may have received your Notary Signing Agent Training already, but you are unsure on how to get your Notary Signing Agent Business up and running, this Business Starter Package can help.
- The Notary Signing Agent Busines Mentorship Option provides the student with ten (10) weeks of hands-on mentorship program, centered around starting a Notary Signing Agent Business.
- The Mentorship Option includes ten (10) weekly 30-minute audio/visual meetings with myself (via GoToMeeting or Zoom), and business startup assignments.
- How to become a Texas Notary Public
- Reasons for Rejection/Suspension/Revocation
- Duties of a Texas Notary Public
- Authorized Notarial Fees
- Recordkeeping Requirements (Notary Journal)
- Notary Responsibilities
- How to complete notarial certificates
- The difference between an Affidavit and Jurat
- How to handle Certified Copies
- How to administer an Oath
- What you cannot do
- Unauthorized Practice of Law (UPL)
- And more.
Texas Notary Public Advanced Training Course
- Notarizing For Signers With Disabilities
- Adding Notarial Certificates
- How to Handle Handwritten Documents
- Proper Record Keeping
- Notarizing Documents Requiring Witnesses
- Avoiding Official Misconduct
- Notarizing Documents in Foreign Languages
- Notarizing Translations
- Signing With a Power of Attorney
- Incompetent Signers
- Credible Witnesses
- And more.
The Notary Signing Agent Mentorship Program is a 10-week program that consists of weekly assignments, and ten 30 minute weekly audio/visual sessions.Once purchased, the Mentoring program is available for 120 days after purchase. In other words, you will get 120 days to complete the Ten-week program and 30-minute mentoring sessions (10 audio/visual sessions).Additional Course Information
- For students who are starting their own mobile notary business, or
- Current mobile notary business owners interested in taking their business to the next level.
- Weekly mentoring sessions for 10 weeks (up to 30 minutes per session)
- Covers 10 business modules.
- Each week a new business module is covered.
- Provides hands-on training for starting your Notary Signing Agent Business.
- For new notaries, it helps with follow through on what needs to be done after completing the notary public and Loan Signing Agent training.
- Answers questions on how to get your business up and running.
- For seasoned notaries, the training provides insight and guidance on taking your business to the next level.
- Weekly mentoring sessions are conducted via audio/visual Meeting platform.
Save this product for later